29 June, 2011

Brush Strokes

Hello, my dears! How are you all doing this midweek?
I have been a busy busy Bee. I have been holed up on my make-shift basement studio (It's cooler down there! And there are windows!), buzzing away on a ton of lovely new things. (Sneak peeks are up on the Facebook page!).

I've torn myself away long enough to share with you a few lovely, painterly things that have caught my fancy of late. First up are these gorgeous painted votives spotted on Once Wed:


Don't they look fabulous? They have me wishing I had a big old fireplace that I could fill with dozens of these little lovelies!

Next up, I am finding myself absolutely smitten with the work of tattoo artist ,Amanda Wachob, which I discovered through Design*Sponge  last week:





Aren't they amazing? They make me (almost) want a tattoo. But only if it was guaranteed to be this gorgeous.

I hope your week has been, and continues to be, filled with strokes of beauty,
Dear Readers!
xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful. so expressive!
have a great thursday :)