11 November, 2010

Who Are You (I Really Wanna Know) pt2

(Inside The Actors Studio)
Happy Thursday, dear readers! Let's just jump into it, shall we? Without further ado, part two of my chat with James Lipton:

James Lipton: What sound do you hate?
Bee: People eating loudly. Chewing, slurping, mouth opened, yuck. It skeeves me.

J.L.: What is your favorite curse word?
Bee: Well, seeing as how I'm often in the company of tiny ears with a penchant for repeating, I need watch what I say, and what I most often say is a version of eff. Effer. Effing. Flipping. Flip. Frick. You get the picture.

J.L.: What profession, other than yours, would you like to attempt?
Bee: Archaeology. It fascinates me. My dream from the age of about 7 was to visit Pompeii. A few years ago, I did, and I was like a kid in a candy store. The idea of this entire city being buried for over a thousand years, and then slowly being rediscovered with such painstaking care, just blows my mind. It's the discovery. I suppose it's why I have such an affinity for antiques. I can't get enough of that stuff.

J.L.: What profession would you not like to do?
Bee: I don't think I'd enjoy driving an ambulance very much.

J.L.: If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Bee: Welcome. Bar's open. And then I'd saunter over and have a cocktail with all of the loved ones I've missed for so long.


Thank you again, Mr. James Lipton. That was fun. And now, dear readers, you know just a bit about me. It'll do.
xo

No comments: