24 November, 2010

Gobble Gobble

My dear readers, before I lock myself away in the kitchen, I wanted to take just a quick minute to give thanks. And today, I am feeling mighty thankful for the Kitchen-Aid stand mixer, ready-made pie crust, Martha Stewart, She & Him (Volumes Both- fabby baking soundtrack!), and the ability to watch movies through Netflix on my laptop...in the kitchen! For these things, I am truly full of thanks.

In all seriousness, dear readers, I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! All of you, no matter where in the world you are. Even if tomorrow is just another Thursday, take a moment and consider at least one little thing you are thankful for. We all have something, whether it's food, clothing, and shelter; the love of family and the good people in your life; or the perfect shade of lipstick. Be thankful for that.  Have a wonderful, fabulous, feast of a weekend.
xo

No comments: