01 September, 2011

Little Piggies

Dear Readers! How are you all finding yourselves, here at the end of summer? I have been greatly enjoying my bonding time with Nephews 1 and 2. We've got ourselves into quite a nice little groove, and things will be back to normal next week. Which means an abundance of fabulous and amazing posts are soon to be coming your way :)

But before that avalanche of awesome starts a-flowin', I've got a two-parter to close out this final week of summer (unofficially). And I feel the need, here at the beginning of part one, to let you in on a little something: I am a vegetarian. Have been for nearly twenty years. And I eat bacon (it's a gateway meat!). And, on the Sunday of the three-day Labor Day weekend, I eat not only bacon, but pork in all of its yummy forms. For this Most Special of Sundays is Pork Fest Sunday. What is Pork Fest, you ask? Well, you'll just have to tune in here tomorrow to find out.
To whet your appetites (pun intended), I thought we'd take a gander at all of the parts that make piggies so delicious. Feast your eyes, Dear Readers (pun, again, intended), on a few fun porcine finds.

1. Girls Can Tell  2.&3. Drywell  4.Cynthia Treen Studio
See you tomorrow.
xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute finds! What an interesting choice for a veggie...I think a great one. If you're going to have to choose only one animal to eat, the pig is the best! Enjoy your labor day weekend!

sara said...

Oink! Oink! (although at the moment I'm feeling more like a cow than a pig)

Erin Lian said...

Would like number 4 so cute! Am excited to find out about Pork Fest ;)
<3