06 January, 2012

Happy Weekend


{image}

Happy Weekend, Dear Readers? How is 2012 treating you so far?
I hope the first week in has been a relaxing one, after all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
I spent the first week plotting and planning, with a little play mixed in.
I saw The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, and, seeing as how I practically never go to the movies, it may very well be the only thing I see this year. Which is not a statement on the movie itself: read the book, enjoyed the movie. Wouldn't mind living permanently in Blomkvist's tiny cottage.
I've also been working on some new lovelies for the shop- I'll work on getting some sneak peeks ready for next week ;)
(ps- the sale is still going on through next Thursday!)
This weekend will bring a belated birthday celebration for my mom, which means I'd better get cracking on the cake.
See you next week.
xo

No comments: