05 January, 2011

Making Messes...

I'm not a resolution maker. Sure, I may make little suggestions to myself, like, "I'm going to try, really hard, to do at least 30 minutes of yoga every single day." Or, "I think I shall wear dresses with more frequency in 2011." But really, they aren't true resolutions. And while I may not be a resolution maker, I am a list maker. And a maker of stuff. So, in the newness of the year, and in my quest to be a bit more creative (another suggestion to myself for the year), I got out my pencils and made a colorful list of things I'd like to make in the next twelve months. I'm hanging it in my studio. Here's to a creative 2011!
xo

1 comment:

NYwishesChicagodreams said...

Horchada! What is that exactly? Aside from my favorite Vampire Weekend song.

I recognize the Liberty of London stationary kit underneath the paper ;)

-Robin